Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing (or VAPT) is a security testing methodology that is composed of two, more specific methods.Vulnerability Assessment focuses on internal organizational security, while Penetration Testing focuses on external real-world risk.
Identify gaps in your environment and implement the right security controls for your business with best practices and standards.
• Internal and External Vulnerability Scanning
• Vulnerability report and incident management
• Follow policies and regulatory compliance requirement :-
SOX, SOC, PCI, NERC/ CIP, SAS70/SSAE16, PCI-DSS, ISO and more.
• Support infrastructure visibility through Vulnerability Scan
• Provide insights and recommendation
• Improve overall security postures
• Manage Vulnerability with greater intelligence
• Reduce cost associated with NT downtime
• Maintain corporate image and Customer loyalty
• Support and Maintain latest Compliance
• Data Collection and Synthesis
• Rapid and accurate detection of threats
• Application intelligence
• Malware Analysis
• Monitoring of threat actor activity
• Malware protection and Antivirus
• Behavior Analyst and Threat Detection
• Real time Forensic investigation
• Prepare for threats of tomorrow